- Choose Amundi
- Why Amundi
Golbal reach, local roots
Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 101 globally.
Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments in July 2017, it now manages 1.4 trillion2 euros of assets across six investment hubs3.
Assets under Management2
A comprehensive range of investment strategies
A know-how across the investment universe encompassing both passive and active strategies, including:
- alpha-focused portfolios (fixed income, equities, multi-asset),
- smart beta and factor-based approaches,
- real assets (real estate, private equity, private debt, infrastructure),
- advisory and services…
And a unique focus on helping clients make more informed investment decisions by benefitting from Amundi’s research prowess and insights, based on our unparalleled analytical capabilities and presence in the world’s key financial centers4
A client-centric service model
A global client base of over 100 million retail, institutional and corporate clients reflects our ability to earn the trust of a wide variety of private and public investors all over the world.
We rely on our extensive experience and close partnerships with wealth managers, distribution platforms, and retail networks in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America to offer customized products, innovative services and value-added investment advice that best fit our retail clients’ needs and risk profiles.
We leverage on our comprehensive expertise and on our research-driven investment culture to provide holistic and objective investment solutions, combined with high quality service, to our institutional and corporate clients worldwide.
Global geographic coverage, true client proximity
Amundi is the 1st asset manager in Europe by market capitalization, and the 5th globally.
- Amundi is ranked n° 1 in France,
- in the top 3 in Italy5 and Austria6,
- and is a premier international player in Germany7
The integration of Pioneer Investments in July 2017 provides Amundi with enhanced distribution capabilities in North America and a full suite of management capabilities to better meet the needs of investors in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
To learn more
To learn more about the story of the Group Amundi, its shareholders information, HR policy or to follow all our daily information, go to our corporate website
1. Source: IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2017 and based on AUM as at December 2016.
2. Amundi figures as of September 30, 2017
3. Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
4. 2016 Extel ranking as of June 2016
5. Source: Assogestioni as of April 30, 2017
6. Source: VÖIG and Amundi Data as of September 2016
7. Source: BVI as of November 30, 2016
Past performance does not guarantee future performance.